Be a great neighbor, we're in this together...
Here are some great tips to keep our subdivision clean and our community safe.
- Animal Waste spreads disease—when you walk your pet be sure to collect the deposits
- Park in your garage or driveway—not on the grass or in the street
- Encourage your children to play on your property or in the park—not in the street
- Show consideration for your neighbors
- Keep noise under control
- Don’t litter
- If you own a dog, be sure it is kept on a leash and that it is not a menace to walkers
- Trash receptacles need to be kept out of sight—store them in your garage or the rear of your home. Trash stored in plastic bags are open invitations for stray dogs or unwanted pests such as rats, mice, and raccoons. Please use proper containers